When planning your engagement photo session, a couple of things to consider:
What are you hoping to achieve in your photo session and where would you like your everlasting memories captured?
My suggestions are to:
• choose a location that represents you as a couple
• consider a favorite hangout (obtain permissions where required)
• select a local park, lakefront or garden ( check town halls for permit requirements)
• look for unique and interesting hot spots around your city or town
• choose a familiar and happy location, like your shared home
When considering your wardrobe, keep it simple:
• select clothes and shoes you are comfortable in; prints are nice but can sometimes be ‘noisy’ or clash with your chosen background
• avoid matching, unless of course this is the look you are going for
• choose colors that compliment your style and each other
• avoid whites if possible as whites can make some complexions look washed out or be too reflective if in a very sunny location
• choose a style that is flattering to your figure
• select a look that is classic rather than trendy and your photos will be timeless
• consider bringing a change of clothing to keep your photos fresh and fun; most photo sessions last between 1 and 2 hours, too many wardrobe changes may eat up precious photography time
Keep in mind, if you are comfortable in your selected photo shoot location and your chosen wardrobe you will be relaxed and appear so in your photos.
As your photographer, I am there to capture the love shared between you and your partner, as you are...together.
• If you have a favorite side or pose, let your me know
• if you find photo ideas you really like; definitely share them with me advance
The more information you share, likes and dislikes, and what you are looking for will ensure your photo session is a fun and successful event.
Copyright © 2018 ZalinaS Photography - All Rights Reserved.